Tuesday Afternoon Drink
The academic year is already running for over a week and it feels a little uncomfortable: no constitution drinks, no large queues in front of the Waaier on Monday morning at 10:30 and no Kick-In typhus. Luckily, the Sociëteitscommissie is here to arrange the first Tuesday Afternoon Drink of the year! Be aware: you need to register for this activity, so we know who is attending. You have the opportunity to enrol from Saturday 18:00 until Tuesday at noon. Spots are limited.
If you have to answer one of the questions below with "yes", we ask you not to attend the activity and arrange a corona test as soon as possible at the GGD.
- Do you currently have a roommate who has a fever or shortness of breath?
- Have you had the coronavirus in the past 7 days?
- Do you a roommate who has the coronavirus and have you been in contact with that person during the past 14 days?
- Are you in quarantine because you have had contact with someone who has the coronavirus?
Unfortunately, you cannot enroll for this activity anymore, as the enrollment period has ended.
Who, what, where, when...
- Tuesday Afternoon Drink
- O&O square
- Tuesday 8 September 2020 from 16:00 until 22:00