The academic year has started again; the first drinks have already been held and we have all had the first productive unproductive day. To add a little bit of exercise to this list, the Hyper-Active is organizing the very first "sporting" activity of the year: Shortgolf!
Short golf is the perfect way to get acquainted with golf, the rules are the same and you play on a real golf course, but the distances are much shorter and you don't need any experience at all!
Beforehand there is the possibility to quickly warm yourself up with a drink, and afterward, you can catch up and recount your great strokes in the catering establishments of the golf course.
Pay attention! Spielehof has the following corona measures:
- Go to the toilet at home beforehand. Toilet use on the golf course should be minimized.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds before leaving home.
- Always respect the 1.5-meter distance rule.
- Do not shake hands, sneeze and cough in your elbow, don't touch your face, etc.
- Stay at home when you have a cold, cough, chest tightness, or fever.
- Stay at home if someone in your household is short of breath or has a fever. If everyone in the household is free of complaints for 24 hours, you can play golf again.
- Stay home if someone in your household has tested positive for 14 days after the last contact due to the incubation period.
- On the terrace full = full based on the number of available seats.
- Don't move the chairs and tables on the terrace!
- Consumptions must be picked up indoors at the bar.
Unfortunately, you cannot enroll for this activity anymore, as the enrollment period has ended.
Who, what, where, when...
- Spieleweg 24 Boekelo
- Wednesday 16 September 2020 from 16:30 until 18:30
- 15.00 euro