ENIAC: Final project speed date
On the 19th of May, the ENIAC final project speed date will take place. Are you a MSc student Computer Science, Embedded Systems, or Business Information Technology and looking for a final project? Then you can join this unique event and hopefully speak with companies that are a good fit for your final project. Perhaps you might even talk about and agree upon the contents of your final project!
The speed date works with the following simple steps:
1) Getting acquainted: During five-minute chats, you’ll get to know what projects the organization is offering and you can tell them about your interests
2) Exchange details: After the speed dates both you and the organizations will indicate who you thought were interesting. Are you and an organization/project a match? Then exchange details!
3) And then…: Start talks with the organization, and who knows: you might soon have a final project!
The activity will start at 19:00 and finish around 22:00. Besides hosting the speed dates, we will explain more about the final project itself.
The participating companies are (preliminary): KPMG, Saab Technologies, Alten, Info Support, Northwave, NFI, RiskChallenger
The activity will take place online. You can subscribe by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, master program (including a track if relevant), and the date you expect to start your final project.
When there are more people enrolling than anticipated, ENIAC will make a selection. We will also ask all participants to confirm their attendance a few days prior to the event.
Who, what, where, when...
- ENIAC: Final project speed date
- Wednesday 19 May 2021 from 18:00 until 22:00