National Student Survey (NSE)
Are you happy with your study programme? Do certain things need improvement? Don't waste your vote! Inform others and improve your study here.
What is the difference between the NSE and other evaluations?
- UT educational evaluations (e.g. structured questionnaires, interviews with students or student panels) provide us with insights into specific opportunities for improvement that we can get to work on immediately, if possible.
- The National Student Survey is an independent national survey designed to measure student satisfaction at all Dutch colleges and universities. The results are used by external parties (Keuzegids, Elsevier, Studiekeuze 123) in order to measure the reputation of the university and degree programmes.
Why is participation important?
- Every opinion counts; in order to produce a better overall picture, it is important that every student's voice is heard;
- You help future students with their specialization; your opinion is important for the choice of future UT students.
- The results will enable universities of applied sciences and research universities to improve their quality.
- In addition, you have a chance of winning six months' tuition fees and other prizes.
What did we do with previous years’ NSE outcomes?
- Actions already taken
- Feedback sessions to discuss results NSE.
- Improved programme website with more clear information on contents and procedures regarding thesis and graduation;
- More information sessions to inform bachelor students about master’s programs and specializations.
- Plans for the near future
- Further improvement quality assurance: e.g. better communication about results course evaluations and improvements in courses.
Participate before 11 March 2018
- 20 January you received an invitation by e-mail. This e-mail contains a link to log in.
- If you did not receive an invitation, you can get a new link to the questionnaire using the lost link tool or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- NSE is an annual survey. Even if you completed the questionnaire last year, you can still participate again this year.
Fill out the survey and let us know what you think of the UT. Your opinion counts!