Looking for Open Days & Student for a Day Mentors!
Do you want to help high school students in choosing the right study? Then we are looking for you! https://www.ictsv.nl/sfad
We are currently looking for new first year students who want to join the Open Days team, the Student for a Day team, or both!
What do you do as a member of the Open Days team?:
- Help during both the Open Days twice a year
- Talk to students, telling them about your own experience at the UT
- Help with the workshops
- Show your own projects during the project market
- Have a lot of fun with the entire team!
What do you do as a member of the Student for a Day team?
- Help high school students choosing the right study
- Let high school students become familiar with the UT
- Make an appointment with the student and keep in touch with them through the system
- During the day show as much as possible: lecture, practical, campus tour, study adviser, lunch, study association etc.
- For international students: you will have "Skype Buddy Chats"
What does the University offer you? Open Days (possibility to work for the whole duration of your study)
- Earn 8-15 hours per Open Days
Student for a Day (first year students)
- Earn +/- €30,- per high school student
- Earn +/- €10,- follow-up conversation per student
Interested in one or both? Please fill in the Google Form including a motivation and your CV before the 27th of September!
Google Form: https://www.ictsv.nl/sfad