Become a Student For A Day Mentor!
The University of Twente is looking for new first-year students who would like to become a Student for a Day mentor!
The University of Twente is looking for new first-year students who would like to become a Student for a Day mentor! The Student for a Day program is a program that allows high school students to join a first-year student for one day at university to learn more about the studies, city, and the UT itself to make the right choice of study.
Your job would be..
• ..to contact your student, plan a date, and keep in touch through the system
• ..to show as much as possible on the day itself: lecture, practical, campus tour, study advisor and you will have lunch together
• ..to have skype calls (Skype Buddy Chat) with international students who cannot visit the university and create an online student for a day experience. If they do want to visit the university, you can offer them a campus tour
• ..to have a Follow-Up conversation via Whatsapp a few weeks afterward to ask the students about their experience
What does the university offer you?
You get paid on university scale and the different jobs get paid a different amount of hours.
• 2.5 hours for a Student For a Day
• 2.5 hours for a Skype Call (and an additional 1 hour for a campus tour)
• 1 hour for a Follow up (to improve the Student For a Day program)
How can you apply?
You can apply via a google doc form for the student for a day program in which you can include general information about yourself and your motivation: https://forms.gle/wbMfgjHxJbXy8nN59.
If you think you are suited for this job, please fill in the google doc form including your CV AT LATEST on the 27th of October.
If you have any questions regarding the job offer, please send me an e-mail: email@example.com.
Best regards, Floor Rademaker (SfaD coordinator AM, BIT, TCS)