Azure Dev Tools for Teaching
What is Azure Dev Tools for Teaching?
Azure Dev Tools for Teaching (previously known as Microsoft Imagine or Dreamspark) is a subscription-based offering for accredited schools and departments providing access to tools commonly used in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) programs. It provides professional developer and designer tools, software, and services from Microsoft to your faculty and students. It includes Microsoft's latest technologies and cloud services to inspire and excite students. And, it provides educators a diverse set of resources to ensure their classrooms challenge, engage, and motivate students in new ways.
To get access to these free services and software, click the button below. Then follow these steps to log in to your university account:
- Click the "Sign In" button on the page
- In the Sign in field, enter
<studentnumber>@utwente.nl(e.g. "firstname.lastname@example.org") and click "Next".
- After being redirected to the university sign in page, sign in using "
<studentnumber>@utwente.nl" as username, and your UT-password (same as Canvas, Osiris, etc.)
- After logging in, you should be on the "Education - Quick Start" page. Click on the "Software" to view the software available to you.
- If you see an error stating "You do not have access", you are not eligible for this offering. If you believe this is a mistake, contact the ICT Servicedesk of the University. Inter-Actief is not able to help you with this.