[CANCELLED] New Harvest Drink
Are you still looking to have some fun with your do-group after the Kick-In? Are you still in the mood for drinking and some smalltalk? Then come to the New Harvest Drink! Don’t forget to come in your do-group shirts and convince as many people of your dogroup to join. This drink is mainly for freshmen, but older years are also welcome.
The drink will start at 16:00, and will continue until 22:00. If you want dinner, you can order food when you enroll. The food will arrive around 18:00.
Ensure a seat by enrolling for this activity. If there are spots left we will work with the 'first come first serve' principle, but full = full.
- At arrival, register yourself at the corona coordinator. They can be recognized by their yellow vest.
- Always maintain a 1.5m distance to every other person.
- Take a seat at a table and only move to get drinks at the bar, to go to the toilet, to get dinner or to leave the activity.
- Wash your hands before arrival.
If you have to answer one of the questions below with "yes", we ask you not to attend the activity and arrange a corona test as soon as possible at the GGD.
- Do you currently have a roommate who has a fever or shortness of breath?
- Have you had the coronavirus in the past 7 days?
- Do you have a roommate who has the coronavirus and have you been in contact with that person during the past 14 days?
- Are you in quarantine because you have had contact with someone who has the coronavirus?
Unfortunately, you cannot enroll for this activity anymore, as the enrollment period has ended.
Who, what, where, when...
- [CANCELLED] New Harvest Drink
- O&O square
- Tuesday 29 September 2020 from 16:00 until 22:00