[ENIAC] Graduation Thesis Speeddate
On the 19th of October, the ENIAC final project speed date will take place. Are you a MSc student Computer Science, Embedded Systems, or Business Information Technology and looking for a final project? Then you can join this unique event and hopefully speak with companies that are a good fit for your final project. Perhaps you might even talk about and agree upon the contents of your final project! The speed date works with the following simple steps:
- Getting acquainted: During five-minute chats, you’ll get to know what projects the organization is offering and you can tell them about your interests
- Exchange details: After the speed dates both you and the organizations will indicate who you thought were interesting. Are you and an organization/project a match? Then exchange details!
- And then…: Start talks with the organization, and who knows: you might soon have a final project!
We will update the site with the participating companies soon!
The activity will start at 17:30 and finish around 22:30. The event will start with a dinner courtesy of ENIAC. Besides hosting the speed dates, we will explain more about the final project itself.
The activity will take place in the Educafé. You can subscribe by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including your first and last name, master program (including a track if relevant), and the date you expect to start your final project. Any dietary allergies or preferences are also relevant to mention.
When there are more people enrolling than anticipated, ENIAC will make a selection.
Who, what, where, when...
- [ENIAC] Graduation Thesis Speeddate
- Educafé + Mbasement
- Wednesday 19 October 2022 from 17:30 until 22:30