Fortes - We enable change
For more than 20 years we have been providing the best software solutions in the field of project management, strategic change and agile organizations. Thanks to our software, organizations can respond better to changes in their market. With more than 100,000 users, Fortes is a leading organization in the Netherlands and beyond. It is our passion to support organizations in realizing strategic changes thanks to the Fortes Change Cloud software!
Want to join our team?
At Fortes we work together in teams on software solutions that offer added value for our customers. We are flexible, open to new ideas and love a game of table tennis! Would you like to build new software with us? Then come and visit us in Enschede, respond immediately to one of our vacancies or sign up for an internship / graduation place or student job!
Wanted: Student Software Testers !
(first manually, then progression to automated tester
We are looking for Software Testers to join our team. Do you consider it a challenge to ensure that the quality of our software is guaranteed? Then we are looking for you!
What are your responsibilities?
- As a software tester you help with the manual testing of our software in a DevOps environment with the aim of detecting any defects in the software at an early stage.
- Using use cases and scenarios, you monitor the software in terms of functionality, user-friendliness, performance and security.
- You do this in close collaboration with your colleagues in a multidisciplinary team of developers, testers and operators.
- If you have mastered manual testing and have gotten to know our software, we can also teach you how to automate testing smartly with tools such as Selenium and Cypress.
What do we ask for?
You enjoy working in a team but are also perfectly capable of working independently. In addition, it is no problem for you to quickly build up the necessary domain knowledge and master new technologies. You will first try to find a solution yourself with self-reliance, but you will also ask for help within your team in time if that does not work. Enthusiasm, stubbornness, perseverance and drive are qualities that are tattooed on your forehead (not necessarily literally).
- HBO or WO education, preferably towards Technology or IT (does not need to be completed)
- Affinity with software
- Preferably living in the Twente region
- Preferably available for 12 - 24 hours a week
What do we offer?
- A reward of € 14 to €17 per hour!
- Flexibility in determining your working hours so that you can take it easy with your work during exam weeks, for example
- Pleasant working atmosphere with Friday afternoon drinks and other activities
- Development and growth opportunities
- Working at an innovatively growing, ambitious organization with beautiful, prominent customers, such as FrieslandCampina, Police, Municipality of Utrecht, etc.
Are you analytically sharp and do you enjoy working within a team of motivated, highly trained professionals? Then we would like to get in touch with you. Apply via email@example.com stating "Student Software Tester". Do you have any questions first? Please feel free to contact Niels Voskamp via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0)33 45 70 027.